Live Room by Verbit is a desktop application that provides live, interactive transcripts and captions within all online learning platforms, including Zoom, Cisco WebEx, GoToMeeting, and more.
The application supports universities and professionals in ensuring online courses and meetings are delivered effectively to comply with ADA requirements and offer better online course engagement.
Live Room by Verbit now provides Zoom users with:
- Quick live captions and accurate transcription side-by-side;
- Interactive transcripts with highlighting and note-taking;
- Options to download the transcript;
- An ability to delay or speed up the transcript;
- Sharing with colleagues and peers;
- Ensured security with SOC 2, HIPAA, GDPR, VPAT and HECVAT compliance.
Minimum System Requirements
- Hardware: Desktop / Laptop
- Operating System:
Windows: 7 (64-bit) or higher
Mac: MacOS10.10 (Yosemite) or higher
- Verbit Platform: The end-user must have a registered user account (username and password) on the platform
- Live Room Installation:
Windows: Live Room Setup 1.4.0.exe (or higher)
Note: Requires a one-time set up once the application is installed.