The Re-Upload Media features allows customers to re-upload the same video after it has been edited and have it’s captions re-aligned.
This capability is useful when the video that was already transcribed by Verbit, has been edited and you need the captions to be re-aligned with the new timestamp.
How to Re-Upload Media?
Step 1. Login into VERBIT
- Login to your Verbit platform.
Step 2. Search for job
- Locate the relevant job using the search box or jobs list table.
- Click on the file in order to open it.
Step 3. Re-Upload media
- Click the Re-upload media icon.
- Choose the file to upload and click Upload
- Once uploaded, go to the timestamp position in the video where the editing was done
- Click the relevant timestamp in the transcript.
- Change the timestamp manually (start and end of timestamp) to adjust the timing of the captions.
- Check Align all following captions
- Save changes.
Note: in case the video was edited in more than one position, you will need to repeat these steps for each timestamp that requires re-alignment