Verbit simplifies booking of Live/ CART sessions for online classes, meetings, and webinars.
This article provides a guide in booking Live/ CART sessions.
Booking a Live/ CART Session
1. Log in to the Verbit
2. Go to Live and click Book Now
3. Fill out the booking details
- Name- enter the meeting event or course name
- Profile- should be set to Live ASR + TCs to provide the highest level of accuracy
- Date & Time – enter start and end time plus date according to your local time zone and online meeting schedule
- Speaker- email@example.com must always be assigned as a speaker of the session [For Regular CART/Live setup, please enter the email of the person (i.e host or student ) who's to set up the microphone)
- Attendee– set the relevant student or participants' email addresses
- Glossary - add any relevant terminologies and topics that may be discussed during the meeting
Note: Suggested glossary entries are speaker names, list of terms and definitions, etc.
- Materials– add any related documents related to the session
Note: You can attach a contextual information here in .txt, .docx and .pdf format
- Notes - add any important notes or special instructions related to the session
Note: If the meeting is password-protected, you can add the password or passcode here
- Invitation URL- enter the relevant online meeting or webinar URL
- Captions – default mode must be set to Accurate for the customers’ sessions.
Note: If booking for Demo sessions, the mode can either be set to Fast or Accurate or notify firstname.lastname@example.org which mode to use.
4. Click Save Changes once done.
Note: Due to high demand, we can only guarantee the availability of human transcribers on sessions booked 3 days in advance.