The Verbit-DropBox Integration allows an easy method to import media files from DropBox to your Verbit account for captioning.
The Verbit-DropBox Integration needs to be configured both in your Dropbox account and your Verbit account for a seamless experience.
In order to configure the Verbit-Dropbox integration please follow the steps in This article
How to Setup Dropbox to Automatic Upload files to Verbit
Step 1. Go to ADMINISTRATION and click on LINKED ACCOUNTS
- Click DROPBOX in the LINKED ACCOUNTS page.
Step 2. Choose a source folder and destination folder.
Note: Setting up the source and destination folders is required for automatic uploads only.
Step 3. Choose preferences for the transcription workflow
- Export Format - you may choose to export both transcripts and captions at the same time. (e.g. SRT and DOCX)
Step 4. Click SAVE.
- Files can now be uploaded to the source folder in Dropbox.
- The file will automatically be fetched by Verbit and processed according to the settings chosen during the integration setup.
Note: Verbit will not fetch files that have the same name.
- Once the caption is completed, Verbit will automatically push the captions back to the destination folder in Dropbox.