The Verbit-JWPLAYER integration allows an easy method to import media files from JWPLAYER to your Verbit account for captioning.
How to Setup the Integration?
Step 1. Login to JW Player Account
- Login to your JW Player account
Step 2. Secure your API key
- Navigate to the upper-right hand side of the homepage.
- Click on the gear icon and select API CREDENTIALS.
- On the API Credentials page, click on Show Credentials.
- Take note of your API Key and the API Secret.
Step 3. Login into VERBIT
- Login to your Verbit platform using an admin user.
Step 4. Navigate to Linked Accounts section
- Click on the ADMINISTRATION tab located at the top of the page.
- Click on the LINKED ACCOUNTS sub-menu under the ADMINISTRATION tab.
Step 5. Select JW Player
- Select JW Player from the available connectors.
Step 6. Add Relevant Keys
- Enter the API Key
- Enter API shared Secret
Step 7. Test and connect
- Check "Automatically send back to linked account" to return jobs that are already completed/finished.
- Click on TEST AND CONNECT and wait for the "Connection successful" message
Step 8. Upload files from your linked account
- Hover on the round orange plus upload icon on the bottom right corner.
- Select the relevant linked account (JW Player).
- Choose the files you wish to upload and select the UPLOAD option.
Step 9. Monitor and repeat
- Your files are now uploaded and can be viewed on your job list. Repeat the process to upload more files.