The Verbit-Vimeo integration allows an easy method to import media files from Vimeo to your Verbit account for captioning.
How to Setup the Verbit-Vimeo Integration
Step 1. Login into VERBIT
- Login to your Verbit platform using an admin user.
Step 2. Navigate to Linked Accounts section
- Click on the ADMINISTRATION tab located at the top of the page.
- Click on the LINKED ACCOUNTS sub-menu under the ADMINISTRATION tab.
Step 3. Select Vimeo
- Select Vimeo from the available connectors.
Step 4. Login to Vimeo
- Login to your Vimeo account.
Step 5. Click on Allow to authorize the following permissions
- Create Albums, Groups, Channels, and Portfolios on your behalf.
- Edit video settings, Albums, Groups, Channels, and Portfolios on your behalf.
- Upload videos on your behalf.
- Access your private videos, Albums, Groups, Channels, and Portfolios.
- Access your public videos, Albums, Groups, Channels, and Portfolios.
** We are also able to process and transcribe private and hidden videos taken from Vimeo.
Step 6. Verbit connection to Vimeo
You will be redirected back to Verbit and see your connection to Vimeo.
- Check "Automatically send back to linked account" to return jobs that are already completed/finished.
- Click on SAVE to keep the settings you have set.
Step 7. Upload files from your linked account
- Hover on the round orange + sign button on the bottom right corner.
- Select the relevant linked account (Vimeo).
Choose the files you wish to upload and select the UPLOAD option.
Step 8. Monitor and repeat
Your files are now uploaded and can be viewed on your job list. Repeat the process to upload more files.