The Customer Dashboard allows Verbit customers to monitor their jobs status, review payments, and aid in generating usage reports and summary.
Note: Only Account Admins can view their account dashboard.
How to open the Customer Dashboard?
- Nevagite to Administration tab
- Click on "Customer Dashboard"
Parts of the Customer Dashboard
The Customer Dashboard provides a summary of a customer's account based on different parameters.
- Usage Analysis section gives the number of audio minutes processed per the selected time period. The data can be toggled per month, per quarter, or per annum as needed.
- The Usage in AM and Cost section shows the total audio minute consumption and total spending per the selected time period. The data can be toggled to the last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 30 days, last 90 days, or last year.
- The Job Status sections show the total count of jobs completed, processing, or even files that were returned as media error.
- The Usage per Profile and Usage per Label shows the relative frequencies of the jobs with respect to the profile used or labels attached to the jobs.